Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Cannot open the related file in "Support --- Knowledge Base"

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I found an useful introduction "Deformed meshes: tips for success" on comsol website www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/970/, but I cannot open its related file "Sliding mesh.mph" which used the MEMS module, because we haven't purchased the MEMS module. What should I do if I want to see the content of the file? Thank you! Attachment is the file.

1 Reply Last Post Mar 4, 2011, 4:57 p.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 4, 2011, 4:57 p.m. EST
Hi

not much I'm afraid, its based on FSI whih is part of the MEMS module (I thought CFD, but no). You would have to talk to your local rep. Or take the course on advanced meshing which covers different techniques how to improve/help the ALE meshing convergence

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi not much I'm afraid, its based on FSI whih is part of the MEMS module (I thought CFD, but no). You would have to talk to your local rep. Or take the course on advanced meshing which covers different techniques how to improve/help the ALE meshing convergence -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.