Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

design of one port saw resonator

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

i designed one port saw resonator in comsol 4.0a
and i got the simulation results and the plot between admittance and frequency i needed but i didn't get that
.I got plot between " imag(pzd.nJ)/V and frequency"
I am confused at this stage.can anyone give clarification of what is meant by " imag(pzd.nJ)/V".
i thought it is admittance is it right or not i'm not understood.
I attached my simulation results please view it and give answer to my problem

any one can help me out .how can get the admittance from the following expression

imag(pzd.nJ)/V

0 Replies Last Post Mar 23, 2012, 1:05 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Kishore Dasari

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.