Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to Create New Table For a Given 1D Plot Group using Matlab Live Link?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all !

I run a comsol model using matlab livelink using mphopen (model) command. I changed the parameters in again and again and run the study again using command,

model.param.set('A','2E-15') model.study('std1').run

At each time all the results plot updated. But for a study, I need the updated data from a table( created from a 1 d plot Pg3) But after each run the table is not updated. The only way is to create again the table in GUI in comsol the read again in matlab using mphtable command.

However I want to automate this table update for each run. How can I do this please help me. Thanks.

0 Replies Last Post Aug 12, 2023, 9:57 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Shyam Kishor

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.