Need Assistance with Obtaining Load vs. Displacement Graphs and finding peak load in Tensile Test Simulation

Bollam Lava Naga Venkata Rangarao

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I'm currently working on a simulation in COMSOL Multiphysics to model the tensile behavior of a PETG material specimen. However, I'm encountering difficulties in obtaining the load vs. displacement graphs from the simulation results.

I've set up the model and successfully run the simulation, but I'm unsure how to generate the load vs. displacement graphs to analyze the tensile behavior accurately. Could someone provide guidance on how to generate these graphs in COMSOL Multiphysics? Additionally, once I have the load vs. displacement data, I would like to accurately determine the peak load (maximum load sustained) and break load (load at failure) from the simulation results.

Any insights, step-by-step instructions, or suggestions on how to obtain and analyze the load vs. displacement data would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your assistance!"

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.