Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

question about the comsol batch

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, guys.

I meet a question about the comsol batch. How do you use the command? just bulit a model in your own destop, then transfer it to the server , then run the command
"comsol batch -inputfile ***.mph -outputfile ***.mph"?

I have tried this way, and it works well if I donot use the bulit-in parametric sweep . like sweeping a, range(0, 0.1, 1)
but if the bulit-in parameter sweep is used in the model, and then runing this command, it always just run the first parameter. a = 0; and then it stopped.

I donot know why?

if everyone know how to figure it out? Please share your tricks.

any reply will be appreciated.

0 Replies Last Post Oct 24, 2010, 9:16 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Yong LI

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.