Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

problems in animation with linux

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

My problem is I have the version (3.5a) installed on linux (ubuntu 10.04) and when I try to make an animation of my results, the program stops working and I close it by command line (kill), I would like to know whether to amend manager creation of the animation or video.

if the simulation in windows I have no problem, but I really do not want to work in windows again.

Thanks in advance

0 Replies Last Post Oct 25, 2010, 5:49 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Vicente Salinas

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.