Issue in Plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am using [optical_ring_resonator.mph] to study how to use COMSOL. I have found a issue in Plot window. Please see the attchment file.

thank you!

4 Replies Last Post Feb 1, 2024, 5:54 p.m. EST
Acculution ApS Certified Consultant

Posted: 3 months ago Feb 1, 2024, 3:38 a.m. EST

Which version of the file is this? Have you tried pressing Plot, to make sure the plot is updated?

-------------------
René Christensen, PhD
Acculution ApS
www.acculution.com
info@acculution.com
Which version of the file is this? Have you tried pressing Plot, to make sure the plot is updated?

Posted: 3 months ago Feb 1, 2024, 9:36 a.m. EST

Thank you! Rene,

I have made sure I have pressed PLOT and seen the process update. I am using Ver. 6.2 and I am a newer of COMSOL. Please tell me, Can I set the title manuarlly?

Thank you! Rene, I have made sure I have pressed PLOT and seen the process update. I am using Ver. 6.2 and I am a newer of COMSOL. Please tell me, Can I set the title manuarlly?

Magnus Ringh COMSOL Employee

Posted: 3 months ago Feb 1, 2024, 10:02 a.m. EST

Hi Susumu,

Yes, you can set the title manually. Expand the Title section in the settings for the plot group: You can choose to use an automatic (the defualt), custom, manual, or label title type (or no title). For the Custom option, you can choose what components to include in the title. For the Manual option, you can enter a title freely (including LaTeX commands for mathematical symbols, etc.)

Best regards,

Magnus

Hi Susumu, Yes, you can set the title manually. Expand the **Title** section in the settings for the plot group: You can choose to use an automatic (the defualt), custom, manual, or label title type (or no title). For the **Custom** option, you can choose what components to include in the title. For the **Manual** option, you can enter a title freely (including LaTeX commands for mathematical symbols, etc.) Best regards, Magnus

Posted: 3 months ago Feb 1, 2024, 5:54 p.m. EST
Updated: 3 months ago Feb 1, 2024, 5:54 p.m. EST

thank you! Magnus

Let me try to do that.

Have a nice day!

thank you! Magnus Let me try to do that. Have a nice day!

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.