Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

mesh

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi ,

I am modelling a 3D geometry consisting of a u-pipe with water flowing in surrounded by a cylinder of soil and have coupled heat transfer with conduction and convection, I got the warning says: inverted mesh near coordinates so I added the moving mesh application and set it at free displacement but I still cant solve it and get this error:
Failed to evaluate expression
- Expression: d((if((gmg_level>-2),0,((((-Txx)-Tyy)-Tzz)*nojac(kmean_T_cc)))+(((Tx*nojac(((u_T_cc-xt)*(C_T_cc*rho_T_cc))))+(nojac(((C_T_cc*rho_T_cc)*(v_T_cc-yt)))*Ty))+(Tz*nojac(((C_T_cc*rho_T_cc)*(w_T_cc-zt)))))),Ty)

Failed to evaluate expression
- Expression: nojac(((C_T_cc*rho_T_cc)*(v_T_cc-yt)))

any one can help me with this error???

Regards

0 Replies Last Post Oct 24, 2010, 7:34 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Asal Bidarmaghz

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.