Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help with outplots in Comsol

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello.

I do not distracting you again but I have another problem.
When I open the surface and add a list of "+"
choose the output somehow.
This is added to the expression that was already in surface box and there is usually nonsense.
Or add a new expression of the surface and when I walk through the editbox mouse so my new expression transcript of the olds..

Thank you very much.

1 Reply Last Post Jan 15, 2012, 12:13 p.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 15, 2012, 12:13 p.m. EST
Hello

If I catch your right: indeed you have two icons to add COMSOL variable names into plot fields. The gren-red <> icon that adds a new name but first clears the old text; and the green "+" icon that adds the selected COMSOL variable name to the euqation already typed in the input filed. You have also the CNTRL+SPACE combination that proposes the same variable list as the "+"

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hello If I catch your right: indeed you have two icons to add COMSOL variable names into plot fields. The gren-red icon that adds a new name but first clears the old text; and the green "+" icon that adds the selected COMSOL variable name to the euqation already typed in the input filed. You have also the CNTRL+SPACE combination that proposes the same variable list as the "+" -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.